PAC (Process Analytical Chemistry) is an Austrian industrial research initiative for process analysis. This network bundles industrial and academic research expertise in Process Analytics in an excellent way.
The research activities within PAC are made possible by the COMET program of the federal government and the federal states Upper Austria and Lower Austria as well as the commitment of the partners involved.
On the following pages you will find an overview of our projects...
- K-Project PSSP (2018 - 2022)
- K-Center FFoQSI (started in 2017)
- NTP SusChem-AT (started in 2016)
- K-Project imPACts (2014 - 2018)
- K-Project PAC (2010 - 2014)
...and about the work of the research initiative "Process Analytical Chemistry"!
For further information about our network don't hesitate to contact us!